Students will have a choice between In-home, Online or Studio lessons . As COVID-19 is an evolving situation, we will be continually updating our policies and procedures to keep our families safe and comfortable. Please review the below operations if you choose studio or in-home lessons.
The following safety precautions will be STRICTLY ENFORCED because of COVID-19:
- As it is difficult to properly socially distance, all students are required to wear masks. Our teachers will be wearing masks as well. Please contact us if your child has any issues with wearing a mask.
- We have complimentary masks and sanitizer for everyone.
- All participants must use hand sanitizer before and after the lesson.
- If you or your child are sick, PLEASE DON’T COME TO THE STUDIO. All students can switch to online lessons at any time, or have makeup lessons.
- Parents, or any guests, are allowed inside the studio, if they wear a mask.
- Drop-off and pick-up schedules are strictly followed. Please be available to pick up your child on time.
- Students have to BRING THEIR OWN MATERIALS (excluding keyboards, drums, etc). This includes headphones for group piano, guitar picks, music books, tuners, pencils, erasers and any other materials that they use in their lessons.
- Lesson assignments and notes can be emailed to students if families want to go paperless.
- For voice lessons, we will have special “resonating masks” that will allow better sound. We can also have voice lessons outside while the weather permits.
- For our part, we will be following these measures to make sure Classic Studios remains clean and sanitized:
- All our teachers will wear masks
- Pianos & keyboards will be sanitized after each student
- Hand-sanitizers will be used by everyone before and after lessons
- All door handles will be cleaned frequently, as will the studio
Please explain these policies to your child, as we will be enforcing them. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Our aim is to make your lessons safe and comfortable.